New Metro Prepaid Landlord Three Phase Encrypted Prepayment Meters are an efficient way for Landlords to collect electricity usage payments from tenants. Secondary prepayment meters assist landlords to control, measure and track electricity usage for their tenants.
New meters come with Emergency Credit and are MID Certified.
Install a meter
- Landlords use their own appointed electrician to install the prepayment meters
- Landlords may install as many prepaid meters per property as their main supply permits
- Electricians must comply with IET Wring Codes
- Full installation information can be found here
- Please note this meter does not replace your main meter
Using a meter
- Once installed tenants top up their prepayment meters by purchasing power codes vended by Metro Prepaid across thousands
of stores in the UK who provide PayPoint
- Can also be purchased through Bank Transfer
- Metro Prepaid accumulates these electricity (power code) payments for any given month, and transfers these funds to the registered
Landlord in the first week of the following month.
- Metro have a chargeable fee for this service at 10%.
Register a meter
- Registering a secondary prepayment meter is simple
- Metro Help Desk is available for extended hours to assist in registering meters
- Basic registration can be done in a few minutes by completing the on-line form, or over the phone with the Metro Help Desk
- Maximum current of 100A with Class 1 Accuracy
- Three Phase Meter
- Anti Tamper Meter
- PayPoint vending of Power Codes
- Emergency Credit
- Silent low credit warning
- MID Certified
- IEC Class 1
*Please note PEC Lights only distribute this product on behalf of Metro Prepaid, any information regarding installation, Registering, Top Up, Tenant Enquiries, Landlord Enquiries should be taken up with Metro Prepaid on 0207 1274787 or email@example.com.