Aico Ei3028 Heat and Co Alarm is built with the same high quality, reliable and proven technology as in our other Heat and CO Alarms but combined in one alarm and with advanced intelligent technology.
There are a number of Fire and Carbon Monoxide risks within a typical home. For example, cookers in kitchen pose a fire risk. In addition, many of these areas also contain gas fuelled appliances such as boilers, which present an additional risk of CO. It is vital to protect against both risks. Save time and install one product to serve two purposes.
The New 3000 Series provides whole property coverage from one series. This technologically advanced series detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide, ensuring your whole property is protected.
Contains both an Heat Sensor and CO for a total fire response
Mains powered with 10 Year rechargeable lithium cell back up
Contains two proven, reliable sensors
Install one alarm instead of two to serve Heat and CO
- Real time local data extraction using AudioLINK
- All alarms in the series fit on Aico Easi-Fit base
- 3rd party BSI accredited
- Made in Ireland
- Add Ei3000MRF SmartLINK module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- AudioLINK data extraction technology
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Guaranteed for 5 years
|Detector Type||Multi Sensor|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|